miércoles, 20 de abril de 2022

T&T - translator and teacher

 

Hello everyone!

 If I had to choose again what to do in life, I’d choose exactly the same. I love languages in general and combine two majors in which language is the key, it's perfect!! I love being a translator and a teacher of English. It is always fun to learn new things and teach them to the students. I always wanted to have a profession in which I was going to constantly learning about new topics. When I decided to become a translator and interpreter I wasn't so aware that this would take me so far away…I’ve learnt so many things in this journey and I'm pretty happy to work in this. Being a teacher came by accident and I learnt to love what I do. Life gives you surprises sometimes and I really feel that being a teacher, it is one of them. I really love teaching and sharing with students.  And as the old saying goes “choose a job you like and you will never have to work a day in your life” … And this is true! And you, what’s your major? was it always you dream when you were a child? Tell me about it! Cheers

5 comentarios:

  1. It's great to know that you love what you do, what is the biggest opportunity that has come your way through your career?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. its awasome that you like wath you do bwt, Do you want to learn another language?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi teacher! is really good know that you very happy with your decision :) i hope feel the same with geography but i am in good way for now haha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with that saying, when I was a child I wanted to be an inventor of robots, due to things in life I have drifted a bit but I always get back on track to what I want.

    ResponderEliminar