miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2022

My favorite piece of technology

  Dear all, 


For this week's post, you will have to write about your favorite piece of technology... Everyone gets one, right? If I think what i like the most is my telephone.. There are so many things I can do with it apart from talking to my family and friends. I can surf the net, download applications and the best thing of all is the music app where I can manage and buy music and applications. I got it more months ago and I can't live without it now..  Another device that I like is my tablet. I love the touchscreen resolution and how I can manage the applications just by moving my finger on the screen.. I have become a sort of Samsung-device guy...
I'm pretty sure you all like technology and you have a favorite device, so tell me about that.. what it is, when you got it, how often and why you use it for, etc..

I hope to hear from you soon..

Cheers

2 comentarios:

  1. The cell phone is also my favorite, what is your favorite app that you have bought? do you have any game?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The cell phone is the piece of technology that more comment
    haha i choose the wireless headphones and the laptop i use them both all the time and i enjoy them a lot

    ResponderEliminar