miércoles, 13 de abril de 2022

First words, first post

 Hey there!


I am Rodrigo and I'm your teacher of English for this semester. I was born a long time ago in Los Vilos, a small town in the north of Chile. My nuclear family is not so big but I have a lot of relatives. I live in Santiago but my family lives in Canela, a little town, close  to Los Vilos, in the 4th region so I don't visit them as much as I'd like to. 
I have a lot of things to do, so do not have enough free time to do the things I really like doing. 
I love reading, painting and drawing and I really like traveling and visiting new places.
I also like teaching English and meeting new students every term.
I really hope we enjoy this time together and have fun while learning the fascinating world of English language. 



A big hug for all of you.

16 comentarios:

  1. You were born a long time ago? You avoid saying your age? i don´t think that you´re old for skip it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it's great to know that you love draw. Can you show some drawings?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello teacher Rodrigo, i also like travel and visiting new places.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. it is so nice to have a teacher from "Los Vilos" ... ´cause that make me fell like im more close of my "home" (i come from 4th region too)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. great! I hope you can have time to do the things you like, I think many of us lack time for that

    ResponderEliminar
  6. :(( what do you miss most about your family?

    ResponderEliminar
  7. hi! teacher, nice too meet you and I hope we get well this semester,
    take care and see you.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi Teacher! I´m glad that you have a vocation, i hope to have a good classes with you and learn as well as posible. I don´t live in Santiago so I put myself in his place when you miss his family.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi teacher!
    that's fun the activity! can you combine the hobby in this picture? :)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Greetings professor! I am happy for these lessons of english, I hope there is good communication. I lived in a small town too. :D

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. its look like you realy like whats you do btw recommended us a book

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Its must have been hard walk away from your family.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. hi teacher!
    nice to meet you, i hope to learn a lot this semester.

    ResponderEliminar
  15. hi teacher,also i like reading,can you say your favorite books?

    ResponderEliminar
  16. I also like to travel, what is your favorite place to visit?

    ResponderEliminar